Well, it must have been the weather because Dad missed posting on my blog for the entire month of October. Hopefully November will be a better month for posts. Anyway, I have grown quite a bit in the last two months. I am now pushing 18 lbs. and I am over 27 inches long. I had my 6 month shots today and Dr Murdock says I am healthy, so that's good. Momma and Dad are pretty good to me most of the time. Dad gets me ready in the morning most days - and I go to Michelle's when Momma and Dad are at work. I dressed up as a bear for Halloween, but I got hot and tired in that outfit and I was napping when the older kids in the neighborhood came Trick or Treating. Dad promised to post pictures and updates more often from now on - yeah, we've heard that one before, Dad........
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment