Hello again all - ok, Dad is posting on the blog for the second time in two days! - It must be because he's home and it's too cold to go outside. Otherwise, he would never be this on top of it. Anyway, we just had a great holiday season and it's been great having Momma and Dad home with me for so long. I really like going to Michelle's house, but I wish Momma and Dad could stay home with me all the time. Anyway, here are some more photos from the last couple of weeks. My friend Leo (his parents are my parents very good friends Scott and Tabitha Petrowski) gave me a really fun sled to go through the snow with, wow, is that fun. Grandpa and Grandma D were here when we took the sled out and they pulled me around, what fun. Also, Grandpa Paul was here to have supper one night this week too, he is fun to eat with. I've always loved Lucy, our dog, but since I've started eating at the table she really seems to have taken a liking to me too. See's always hanging out right below me with her nose to the floor, hmmmm? Enjoy the pictures, that's all for now. Have a great 2010 - come and visit anytime!!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Holiday Fun
Hello again all - ok, Dad is posting on the blog for the second time in two days! - It must be because he's home and it's too cold to go outside. Otherwise, he would never be this on top of it. Anyway, we just had a great holiday season and it's been great having Momma and Dad home with me for so long. I really like going to Michelle's house, but I wish Momma and Dad could stay home with me all the time. Anyway, here are some more photos from the last couple of weeks. My friend Leo (his parents are my parents very good friends Scott and Tabitha Petrowski) gave me a really fun sled to go through the snow with, wow, is that fun. Grandpa and Grandma D were here when we took the sled out and they pulled me around, what fun. Also, Grandpa Paul was here to have supper one night this week too, he is fun to eat with. I've always loved Lucy, our dog, but since I've started eating at the table she really seems to have taken a liking to me too. See's always hanging out right below me with her nose to the floor, hmmmm? Enjoy the pictures, that's all for now. Have a great 2010 - come and visit anytime!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment